Seniors, and the family members who care for them, frequently face hurdles that accompany the aging process. Getting big-picture things done, making major decisions without help from a spouse, dealing with fatigue or the effects of an illness or disability, managing unexpected expenses on a fixed income … these are just a few of the challenges that come with growing older.
SpaceScapes is here to help. For seniors and their families, we provide:
- ORGANIZING for you to stay at home or prepare for downsizing.
- MOVE MANAGEMENT to oversee the entire process and make it less stressful.
- HOME STAGING to help your agent sell your house more quickly and profitably.
- INTERIOR DECORATING to reflect the person you are at this time of life.
- AGING IN PLACE to allow you to remain in your home safely, including an in-home assessment by a licensed health care professional.
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN to adapt your home to any special needs you have now or in the future.
Moving into a new home can be overwhelming for anyone. For seniors, it can be exhausting. The “to do” list seems endless… from purging, organizing, sorting and moving your furniture, keepsakes, artwork and other belongings, to getting your house ready to go on the market, to setting up and decorating your new home.
And for older folks who have been through a major life transition, “aging in place” may seem less desirable if they are feeling bogged down by clutter and mementos from an earlier time in their life, or if they are coping with the loss of a loved one. Sometimes getting started is the hardest step in leaving the past behind and reinventing yourself so you can move forward.
You want your home to be comfortable, nurturing and inspiring… to blend treasured memories from the past with furnishing that will suit your current taste and style, as well as serve you in the future. At the same time, you want to ensure the process is handled professionally and with the utmost respect and compassion. SpaceScapes can do that.